If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we honor returns, for refund or exchange, of eligible products we sold to you. However we ask a few courtesies.
Please read this document entirely, before you begin.
Following are a few return reasons, and our policy for each.
- Incorrect item: If we delivered an incorrect item to you, no extra charges will be incurred. We will replace the incorrect product and pay the additional shipping charge.
- Incorrect size: If you desire the same product in a different size, we will exchange it with no restocking charge. Customer pays all shipping charges.
- Customer order error: If you wish to return the part you ordered and purchase a different part, we will exchange without incurring a restocking charge. To be eligible, the replacement part must be at least 75% of the value of the original item and the customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
If you are seeking to exchange the part you ordered for a different part, please follow this policy to return the product you no longer want. And separately order the replacement product you desire.
1. DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY: Please examine the criteria below to determine if your product is eligible for return.
The product was sold to you by us.
Your return to us occurs (postmarked to us) within 30 calendar days from the original customer shipment date.
The product is in its original packaging, the product and packaging is in new condition, and is re-sellable by us. We can not take back electrical, used, damaged, installed, or tried parts.
You have a copy of your invoice.
Excluded products. The following items can not be returned or exchanged for any reason: parts with open or missing packaging; engines or parts that have been fueled or operated.
2. REQUEST A RETURN: If your product is eligible for return, please follow the steps below.
Request in writing: Product returns must be requested in writing and approved by us. To initiate the process, you will need to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. No goods will be accepted for return without a valid RMA number. Use our online RMA request form to begin.
Submit RMA form: After completing and submitting the RMA form, a return specialist will process your request.
Restocking Fee: There is a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price charged for all returns. This will be deducted from any credit issued.
3. RETURN THE PART:
Returned parts can not be sent back "as is". Please package the items in a separate box in order to maintain the integrity of the factory packaging. Please include a copy of your invoice, and your RMA number, with the return.
Dealer Return Address:
250 S.E. Division Place
Portland, OR 97202
Shipping and handling costs: Freight charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Please note that if a return is requested for an order that has already been shipped by us, all freight charges to both the purchaser’s requested delivery destination and subsequent return location are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Shipping and handling costs will be deducted from any credit issued. We recommend that you insure your package using a traceable carrier that can provide you with tracking information and delivery confirmation. We are not responsible for packages that are lost during the return shipping process.
4. OUR PROCESSING THE RETURN:
When we receive your returned part, we will inspect it and evaluate eligibility. We reserve the right to refuse and return to you any parts that are not in compliance with this return policy.
Open box units will be accepted on a case-by-case basis at our sole discretion.
Please allow three (3) business days for your return to be processed after the item has been received by us.